Teacher's Answer Pack for The Official MET Go! Practice Test Book
Michigan Language Assessment
The MET Go! is a standardized international examination designed by Michigan Language Assessment and aimed at beginner- to intermediate-level adolescent language learners—A1 to B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The test assesses general English language proficiency in educational, social, and everyday contexts and emphasizes the ability of the test-taker to communicate effectively in English.
The MET Go! is intended for early adolescents at the middle school to lower-secondary school level who want to measure their general English language proficiency in a variety of linguistic contexts. The test results can be used for educational purposes, such as when finishing an English language course, as a motivational tool to encourage students as they progress in their English study, or as a supporting credential for youth opportunities requiring English skills. It may also be used as a bridge to a higher-level exam such as the MET.
The Teacher’s Answer Pack for The Official MET Go! Practice Test Book
- answer keys
- audio transcripts for the Listening practice tests
- Writing test responses with commentary for two of the practice tests
- examiner instructions and script for the Speaking test prompts
- selected practice test vocabulary lists
- a progress tracking log for recording practice test scores
- actual test form instructions and a sample answer sheet
The audio for the Listening practice tests can be accessed at www.press.umich.edu/elt/compsite/metgo
You May Also Be Interested In
Available for sale worldwide
Add to Cart