The Bridgeport Township Site
Archaeological Investigation at 20SA620, Saginaw County, Michigan
Excavations at the Bridgeport Township site (20SA620) revealed a wealth of information about the Saginaw Valley’s prehistoric inhabitants. For roughly 3,000 years, from about 1500 BC to about AD 1500, people used this site. This volume contains reports on the artifacts recovered (lithics, ceramics, and faunal and archaeobotanical remains) and on the site’s history and paleoecology.
Available for sale worldwide
Add to Cart