First Discussion Starters
Speaking Fluency Activities for Lower-Level ESL/EFL Students
First Discussion Starters includes conversation activities that teachers and students have loved in the best-selling Discussion Starters and More Discussion Starters, this time for lower-level ESL/EFL students.
First Discussion Starters contains:
- a variety of tasks and exercises based on real situations from all over the world
- serious discussion topics such as censorship, prison conditions, and cloning
- topics that are lighter in nature such as lotteries, pets, and travel
- activities that require students to work together in pairs or small groups to reach a conclusion about a topic
- several kinds of oral fluency activities such as problem-solving tasks, court cases, "finish the story," "put the story together," and small group presentations
- links to related websites for each unit
Copyright © 2002, University of Michigan. All rights reserved.
You May Also Be Interested In
Available for sale worldwide
Add to Cart