by J.E. De Turk, H.L. Garner, J. Kaufman, H.W. Bethel, R.E. Hock
During the years 1951 to 1953, several digital computing systems were developed at the University of Michigan, Willow Run Research Center, under the sponsorship of the United States Air Force. One aspect of the computer program concerned the development of a flexible and highly standardized set of electronic computing circuits that served as the principal building blocks for computer designs. This report describes the results of that work.